Corporate gifts are a fantastic way to show your clients or employees that you really do value their support.
Using a good-quality promotional product has undoubted potential to boost client loyalty and really show that you care about your employees. Here are five ways to use corporate gifts to their best effect:
- Choose a seasonal gift: Tis the season after all…although it is currently a very hot summer’s day as this blog post is written, Christmas will come knocking in no time at all and it’s important to make sure that you choose the right corporate gift for your clients at this special time of year. So, around October, start to plan what items your clients are likely to want. For example, if you are a design agency and your clients are often techy corporates with a creative side, why not choose a PowerBank Payment Fob or some high-quality Bluetooth headphones or even a speaker? This gifts are brilliant, fun, useful and don’t have to cost the Earth.
- Use it as a networking opportunity: If you choose the right branded product, a piece of promotional merchandise is a great way to build up your business network. Directly, people you meet are sure to remember you if you give them a valued and useful piece of merchandise. Indirectly, if you get it right, your new contact may well remember you and pass your details on to their own network – a great referral opportunity!
- Reward your employees: It is crucial to make your staff feel valued in their role in order to maintain high levels of staff retention. Thoughtful corporate gifts are a great way to do this. You could choose a personalised hamper or something they could enjoy doing on their days off. Alternatively, boost their working lifestyle with a handy but high-quality item for the office such as a real leather diary, briefcase or folder to show that you are committed to investing in your employees.
- Golf days and other events: If you’re looking to wine and dine your clients or give them a fantastic day out on the golf course, the ideal way to top off a successful event is with a corporate gift. A whole host of golf-themed corporate gifts are available from bespoke gift sets including golf balls, divot tools and towels to strong and durable golf umbrellas which will be used time and time again. You could even finish off with an award ceremony – there’s plenty of beautiful awards to choose from and it’s a fantastic way to reward stand-out clients and employees for their support.
- Food and drink: Last but by no means least, it is important to remember that often the way to your clients’ and employee’s hearts is indeed through their stomachs! Reward customers with a luxurious branded bottle of wine (there’s also 100s of accompanying accessories to choose from) or pop in some mints or sweets with your latest mailout. Mint cards and tins, jellybeans and chocolates are a brilliant yet inexpensive way to show of your business at events and corporate events.
So what are you waiting for? Choose from an inspiring selection of thousands of corporate products to find the perfect item for your business and truly take your clients’ breath away!
You can request an ideas list or a quote for corporate gifts here.